High School Athletics Home
The mission and vision of CAHS Athletics is to pursue excellence daily through character and education-based activities that:
- Are not defined by the scoreboard or rating sheet;
- Demonstrate a commitment to respect, the spirit of fair play, and the ideals of sportsmanship;
- Are aligned with the mission, values and policies of CA and CHSAA;
- Are led by coaches/sponsors that are committed to such ideals; and
- Are participated in by students with an understanding of their role in representing CA, their school, their team, and their community.
Caprock Academy High School competes in the Western Slope League at the 1A and 2A level.
rSchool- Register to Play
CHSSA has changed its provider so this year all forms and paperwork will be submitted via the rSchool, a web-based athletic management system similar to what we had the last few years. All paperwork and physicals are now handled online and can be done in the comfort of your home.