Required Financial Transparency Colorado Revised Statues, 22-44-304 (Commencing July1, 2020)
List of Requirements:
- Charter School Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Requested Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Other Charter School-Specific Financial Information
- Link to CSI's Financial Transparency Webpage: http://www.csi.state.co.us/transparency
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website View: https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com
Financial Disclosures (Click to expand)
Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)
We recognize the importance of the public’s right to access and procure copies of public records, with certain exceptions, subject to law under the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
The following fees and charges are applicable to records research, copies and other duplication requests as allowed or required by law.
|Photocopy||$0.25 per page|
|Additional Fee for Records Requests over 1 Hour||$30 per hour|
- Parties requesting copies will be invoiced by Caprock Academy for the charges incurred in research, copies or other duplication based on requests that are compliant with applicable law.
- For a request estimated to require more than 1 hour, prepayment is required before any action on requests will begin.
- For all other fees, the requestor is expected to make payment at the time of delivery of the copies.
- All requests must be made in writing.
Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school's data is incorporated into the school district's posted financial data file.
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Caprock Academy is a K-12 public charter school located in Grand Junction, CO. Caprock Academy is authorized by the Colorado Charter School Institute and operates with an independent board of directors. The school serves approximately 880 students, employs approximately 125 employees, and owns approximately 18 acres and 69,000 square feet of building space. The school has been in existence since 2007.
Director of Business and Facilities
714 24 1/2 Road
Grand Junction, CO. 81505
970-243-1771 Ext. 1118