Caprock Academy School Accountability Committee (CASAC)
CASAC meets the responsibilities and duties set forth in the Education Accountability Act of 2009 (S.B. 09-163), which includes making recommendations to the Board and the Head of School, on school budget and finance matters, Head of School evaluations, the school's improvement plan, and family engagement.
This committee reviews and evaluates the school's testing data, parent surveys, staff surveys, student surveys, and the Unified Improvement Plan. In addition to the statutory requirements, this committee also makes recommendations to the Board and Head of School regarding curriculum, instructional delivery, and staff professional development.
Membership Requirements (per bylaws)
- Head of School or Head of School designee (co-chair)
- At least three parents of students enrolled in the school (one parent co-chair)
- At least one teacher who provides instruction in the school (committee desires to have staff involvement K-2, 3-5, MS, HS)
- At least one adult member of an organization of parents, teachers, and students recognized by the school
- At least one person from the community
CASAC meets regularly on the last Wednesday of each month at 5:30pm. Please note there will be no meetings held in June due to summer break.
Please visit us for our first Meeting for the 2023-2024 school year on Wednesday, July 26th.
- CASAC General Email [email protected]
- Mrs. Candice Freeman [email protected]
- Mr. Andrew Collins [email protected]