The Caprock School Board has given the Athletics/Activities Program a great opportunity in establishing a Booster Club. The focus of the Caprock Booster Club is to help solicit funds to offset the ever increasing costs of providing activities and athletic programs here at Caprock. The by-laws have been approved and the organization is ready to go.
We are now in the process of soliciting volunteers to help run the organization and fill the officer roles. Volunteer commitment would involve:
- Four (4) meetings per year
- Helping with certain events still to be determined (one of which could be a golf tournament)
We have access to the gym for:
- membership/sponsorship recognition
- event handout programs/rosters
- public announcements at games/events
- specialty events, yet to be determined and approved
Please contact Mr. Crowhurst if you are interested.
BOOSTER CLUB FOCUS
Help solicit funds to offset the ever increasing costs of providing activities and athletic programs here at Caprock.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information, please contact: