ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Welcome to Caprock Academy
We are happy that you are considering Caprock Academy for your child's education. We are a public school that operates on a first come first served basis. Beginning January 31st, 2020, you may pick up a 2020-2021 enrollment packet at the school or follow the link below to download and print the documents.
When you have the packet completed, please call to make an appointment with the Registrar, Mrs. Coty, at 243-1771 ext. 1132. Very Important: For the appointment, bring the packet and the original documents listed on the front page with you. The appointment will normally take approximately fifteen to twenty minutes.
Waiting List Information: Kindergarten enrollment is determined by a lottery process dependent upon the number of openings available. For first through eleventh grade, students are placed on the waiting list according to the date and time the completed enrollment packet is accepted. When a position becomes available, either by kindergarten lottery or by waiting list, you will be contacted via phone and you will have 24 hours to accept the position.
We strive to make this process as simple as possible. If you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Correne Coty at 970-243-1771 x 1132.
If you would like to arrange a visit or a tour of the campus, please contact Nikole Duran at 970-243-1771.
- Enrollment Begins: at 8:30am Monday, February 10, 2020.
- Enrollment Ends: at 3:30pm Thursday, February 27, 2020.
- A child must turn 5 on or before September 15, 2020 to enroll in Kindergarten.
- The lottery, which is open to the public, will take place on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 4:00pm. Those selected in the lottery will be contacted. Those not selected in the lottery will be placed on a waiting list.
- After the lottery has taken place, the enrollment continues, pulling students from the waiting list, as long as we have open student slots to fill.
First through Eleventh Grade Enrollment
- Enrollment Begins: Monday, February 10, 2020.
- Enrollment continues, pulling students from the waiting list, as long as we have open student slots to fill through the following dates:
- Enrollment End Dates:
- Grades one through eight: through Friday January 22, 2021.
- Grades nine through eleven: through October 1, 2020.
- Students are placed on the waiting list according to the date and time the completed enrollment packet is accepted.
- When a position becomes available, you will be contacted via phone and you will have 24 hours to accept the position.
- There is no admission test to get into Caprock Academy.
If you have any questions, please leave a message with the Registrar, Correne Coty by calling 970-243-1771, ext. 145